Monday 21 April 2014

Pretty in Pastel





 It is raining outside at the moment (#$@&%*!)... and I am not a rain lover -.-. However, while writing this post and taking a look at these pictures, I feel pretty. And here is why.

It was Sunday and I was going for a walk with my sisters. In that occasion, I chose to wear this nude pastel pleated maxi skirt.
Pastel colours are the kindest, softest colours in the colour spectrum, and often associated with childhood
.

Since it was warm and sunny but overcast at times, I combined these pale shades with some dark parts. This t-shirt with a face of an Indian girl is one of my favorites, so I chose that one for this combination. Oh, and I thought these earrings with feathers which are the gift from a friend would fit perfectly.
So what do you think of this outfit? :)


Vani je kiša... a ja, priznajem, ne volim kišu -.-. Kako bilo, dok pišem ovaj post i gledam fotografije, osjećam se zaista prijatno. Evo i zašto.

Bila je nedjelja i pošla sam u šetnju sa sestrama. Odlučila sam obući ovu pastelnu nafaltanu maxi suknju. Pastelne boje su najfinije, najnježnije boje u spektru boja i obično me podsjećaju na djetinjstvo.

S obzirom da je bilo toplo i sunčano vani ali i oblačno s vremena na vrijeme, iskombinovala sam ove svijetle nijanse sa tamnim komadima odjeće. Majica sa likom Indijanke mi je jedna od omiljenih, pa sam ju odabrala za ovu kombinacju. I da, pomislila sam da bi minđuše sa perima, koje su inače poklon od drugarice, odlično pristajale.
Pa, šta vi mislite o ovoj kombinaciji?
:)










 SKIRT - VERO MODA; Similar Here
T-SHIRT AND JACKET, both from New Yorker
FEATHER EARRINGS - H&M; Here

No comments:

Post a Comment